Druggenius.com is reader-supported. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page. Learn more about our process here.
Multivitamins and supplements are promoted as part of keeping our bodies healthy and making sure that they are having the right amount of vitamins and minerals that are needed to function properly.
However, there has been a rise in the popularity of sea moss. Why has sea moss become so popular?
Sea moss has become popular as it contains lots of nutrients and minerals that keep your body happy and healthy.
As sea moss is prebiotic, it helps to improve digestion issues for people, making it popular to take in the form of capsules to improve your gut and overall health.
As sea moss capsules have become very popular, you must find the best capsules to add to your diet.
They have lots of nutritional benefits, but what are the best sea moss capsules?
In this article, you will find the best sea moss capsules to help improve your body and improve your mineral intake.
What Are Sea Moss Capsules?
Sea moss is a red seaweed that is often found in North America and Europe on the Atlantic Coast.
It has been used for decades to improve people’s vitamin and mineral intake and it has become very popular for ensuring that we are providing our bodies with the right nutrients that it needs to remain healthy.
Out of the 102 minerals that our bodies need, sea moss provides us with 92.
These minerals are essential in helping us to stay healthy and make sure that we do not get sick or develop any diseases.
The main reason why sea moss is becoming more popular is that it has many different uses and can be taken in different forms.
Top 3 Sea Moss Capsules
The Best Sea Moss Capsules
Below are the best sea moss capsules for you to take to ensure that you are providing your body with the essential minerals that it needs.
As sea moss provides you with 92 out of the 102 minerals that your body needs, it is important to ensure that your body is getting these to keep healthy and strong.
1. Peak Performance Organic Irish Sea Moss Capsules
These sea moss capsules from Peak Performance are completely vegan, gluten-free, and do not contain any harmful ingredients or preservatives.
The capsules are also allergy-free as they do not contain soy, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, milk, wheat, or egg.
Unlike most sea moss capsules, these capsules contain 100% natural sea moss.
Other companies use sea moss in their capsules but then use filler ingredients, meaning that you aren’t getting as much sea moss and feeling the benefits.
With these capsules, you are only consuming pure sea moss.
Peak Performance also has a partnership with a non-profit organization called Vitamin Angels.
They donate to this organization through every purchase you make where they supply children who are at risk of malnutrition with vitamins to keep them healthy.
- Made with natural ingredients: These capsules are vegan, gluten-free, do not contain harmful ingredients, and are allergy-free
- Contains 100% sea moss: Unlike other sea moss capsules, these capsules do not contain bladderwrack or any other filler ingredients, only 100% pure sea moss
- Completely natural: As the capsules are 100% natural, your body can absorb them easily
- Supporting a non-profit organization: With every donation made, Peak Performance supplies vitamins to children who are at risk of malnutrition
- Plastic use: The capsules come in plastic bottles so are not environmentally friendly
2. Transformation Factory Sea Moss Capsules
These sea moss capsules from The Transformation Factory are vegan, non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free, and 100% organic.
They contain 100% natural sea moss as well as natural flavorings from agave and lemon that provide additional nutritional benefits.
The bottle includes 60 capsules with 1000mg capsules, which is a lot more than other brands of sea moss capsules.
They enhance your mood, support your immune system, and support your thyroid function.
The sea moss is harvested, washed, and dried naturally so there is no other chemical interference.
They are very convenient to take wherever you are as there is no need to prepare or soak the capsules, you can take them straight out of the bottle.
- Made from natural ingredients: The capsules are vegan, non-GMO, soy-free, gluten-free, and are 100% organic
- Natural Flavorings: The capsules are naturally flavored with lemon and agave, but are made with 100% sea moss, no filler ingredients
- Large quantity: The bottle contains 60 capsules that will last you for a month
- Naturally harvested: The sea moss is naturally harvested and is washed and dried naturally, meaning that there is no interference with the quality of the sea moss
- Convenient: The capsules don’t require any preparation as you can take them anywhere
- Plastic packaging: Not environmentally friendly as the bottle is made from plastic
3. Organics Nature Organic Sea Moss
These capsules from Organics Nature are vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free.
These capsules are made from a blend of 3 powerful herbal remedies, with Organics Nature forming capsules made from a combination of sea moss, bladderwrack, and burdock root.
Sea moss contains 92 essential vitamins and minerals that our bodies need, but what about bladderwrack and burdock root?
They are also very beneficial to your body, as bladderwrack improves thyroid function, and burdock root aids digestion and reduces inflammation.
This blend contains 102 of the essential minerals that your body needs, meaning that these capsules can help to improve your body but provide it with the right nutrients that it needs to function.
These minerals include iodine, potassium, and iron.
- Made from natural ingredients: These capsules are vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, and made from 100% natural ingredients
- Contains 102 essential vitamins: The blend of sea moss, bladderwrack, and burdock root means that it provides your body with 102 vitamins
- Very beneficial: Sea moss provides the body with 92 minerals, but bladderwrack and burdock root also give the body essential nutrients to help reduce inflammation
- The use of plastic: The bottle is made out of plastic for the capsules to be held in
- Filler ingredients: Although bladderwrack and burdock root have benefits, it reduces the amount of sea moss that you will have
What To Look For In Sea Moss Capsules
It is important to look at the ingredients in the capsules to make sure that you are happy with the amount of sea moss.
Lots of capsules have filler ingredients that reduce the amount of sea moss in your system, so it is important to look for 100% sea moss capsules.
Although bladderwrack and burdock root are nutritious and provide minerals for your body, some people prefer pure sea moss capsules.
The dietary requirements of the capsules are important as most capsules are vegan and gluten-free, but it is also important that they are allergy-free to make them as safe as possible to consume.
This will ensure that there are no harmful ingredients in the capsules and that they are only natural ingredients.
Lots of the packaging for the capsules are made out of plastic, but some bottles are made from glass.
If you are looking for environmentally friendly capsules, you will need to look for reduced plastic use and recyclable materials to make sure that the packaging is safe to recycle.
To conclude, sea moss capsules are very beneficial to your health as they provide your body with the essential nutrients and minerals that it needs to remain healthy.
It is important to look for sea moss capsules that are 100% sea moss and to check the ingredients to make sure that they are suitable for you.
It is always recommended that you consult a doctor before taking any capsules or changing your diet as you need to make sure that you are providing your body with the best care possible.
Make sure that you consult a healthcare professional before consuming sea moss capsules.