Virtual Nurse Educator – Remote/National (pharma call center exp required)
- St Louis
- Current RN license required
- Two single-use guest passes per year
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Virtual Nurse Educators to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
- Current RN license required
- At least five (5) years’ clinical experience required
- Above-average skills with technology
- One to 2 years minimum experience in remote/virtual pharmaceutical Call Center providing patient education and support required
- Excellent virtual interaction and customer communication skills – both written and verbal
- Provide world class Customer service.
- Ability to work effectively through influence and collaboration.
- Good judgment in managing and escalating client or project issues. Must be able to manage multiple projects and understand contact center processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify problems, take initiative, and be solution oriented.
- Ability to work independently
- Candidate must have a validated home office environment in which to work.
Highly Desirable/Strongly Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing strongly preferred.
- Experience in Rheumatology desirable
- Infusion experience highly desirable.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Nurses will respond to inbound calls and make scheduled outbound calls (if applicable) for patients, caregivers or others (“Customers”) regarding the approved clinical aspects of the product, product administration, and adherence to medical therapies or treatments. Calls also cover approved disease-state education.
- All interactions will be within the business rules and Program guidelines that are approved by the program’s sponsor.
- Adherence to all IQVIA and program sponsor’s compliance guidelines
- In conducting calls with Customers, the nurse will identify potential barriers to treatment; may utilize approved assessments or other approved techniques such as Motivational Interviewing to help patients remain on treatment.
- Nurses will use proprietary CRM and telephony to maintain information and track caller progress and to trigger calls, correspondence, or other nurse-directed activities.
- May provide pre-approved information (electronic or print assets) to customers based on the guidelines of the specific program.
- Call center hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST.
- Other duties, as assigned.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status