Apple cider vinegar has recently risen in popularity in the world of natural health and wellness. While the consumption of apple cider vinegar can be an unpleasant experience, brands have developed products that make it a less bitter process.
One form of these advanced delivery methods is apple cider vinegar gummies from Goli. With the consumption of these gummies come several potential benefits, including reducing belly fat, lowering cholesterol, and more.
That being said, what are the uses, benefits, and side effects of apple cider vinegar gummies?
What Are Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies?
Apple cider vinegar gummies are just what you’d expect — apple cider vinegar in the form of a gummy. Reaping the benefits of apple cider vinegar can be a hard process due to the fact that you’re consuming powerful and bitter liquid vinegar.
With apple cider vinegar gummies, it’s a less harsh, tastier process that makes the daily consumption of apple cider vinegar painless. Apple cider vinegar pills also provide an easy way to consume the product. By taking the gummies, you can experience an easy, nutritious, and delicious way to incorporate apple cider vinegar into your daily routine.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Apple cider vinegar is mainly popular due to all of its potential benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Lower cholesterol levels: Apple cider vinegar lowers cholesterol due to the contents of pectin in the vinegar which attaches itself to the cholesterol.
- Stable blood sugar: Apple cider vinegar can help with blood sugar control. While it won’t cure diabetes, it may moderately lower blood glucose levels.
- Weight loss: Apple cider vinegar can reduce fat storage, increase fat burning, reduce appetite and improve blood sugar and insulin response.
Side Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
As with anything, there are some side effects of apple cider vinegar gummies that you should take note of. Due to the vinegar’s high levels of acidity, taking these gummies daily can cause indigestion, throat irritation, and lower potassium levels.
Other possible side effects of these gummies include:
- Disruption of your body’s acid-base balance with long-term use.
- Irritation and difficulty swallowing
- Eroding of tooth enamel
Our Recommended ACV Gummies
- 500mg of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4mg of Organic Ginger Extract
- 120mcg of Vitamin B12
- No corn syrup
- Those looking for a lower dose with no corn syrup
How to Take Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
In order to achieve the best results, take apple cider vinegar gummies in the morning, before meals, or even in between meals. How you take the gummies can be pretty flexible, but it’s important that you take them with food before or after you eat to avoid any upset stomach.
The recommended daily dosage of apple cider vinegar gummies is 2 gummies per day (1000mg of ACV). In most brands, one gummy will contain around 500 mg of apple cider vinegar, making two gummies equal to one liquid shot of apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar gummies serve as an easier way to incorporate the benefits of apple cider vinegar in a much tastier, convenient process. While liquid apple cider vinegar can be tough to get down due to its bitter taste, the substance in gummy form provides an easy and more enjoyable alternative.
When purchasing apple cider vinegar gummies, look to the packaging labels for more information. You may want to look out for the following:
- What, if any, government labels the package has to determine the level of regulation and testing the product underwent
- Other ingredients in the product that you could be sensitive to
Other Gummy Articles
Disclaimers: This article does not constitute professional medical advice, nor can it replace the advice of a licensed professional.