Druggenius.com is reader-supported. We may earn a commission through products purchased using links on this page. Learn more about our process here.
Resveratrol supplements may be something that you are unfamiliar with, but they can provide you with a lot of benefits. Resveratrol promotes youthful gene expression similar to calorie-restricted diets, helps maintain healthy glucose levels, and supports your inflammatory response.
If you have never heard of resveratrol, you might be more familiar with where it comes from. Red grapes are known to have high levels of resveratrol, as do products that are made from grapes such as wine and juice.
To find out more about resveratrol, this article will help you to understand what resveratrol does and how it can help you.
- Top 5 Resveratrol Supplements
- What Are Resveratrol Supplements?
- Best Resveratrol Supplements – The List
- 1. Nuzena Resveratrol Rapid
- 2. Renue By Science LIPO Resveratrol
- 3. Bulk Supplements Resveratrol
- 4. Double Wood Supplements Resveratrol
- 5. InVite Health Resveratrol Supplements
Top 5 Resveratrol Supplements
What Are Resveratrol Supplements?
Resveratrol supplements are usually found in red grapes and products that are made from grapes. It is a chemical that is shown to have properties in aiding hayfever and weight loss, as well as reducing swelling and inflammation.
It can also help to reduce the risk of clots that cause heart attacks. There still needs to be more studies done on the benefits of resveratrol, but early research suggests this.
There are certain people who are unable to take resveratrol as it could cause negative side effects. If you suffer from a bleeding disorder, resveratrol may slow down the time that it takes your blood to clot which could lead to continuous bleeding. It also may be unsuitable for people to take after surgery as it could cause bleeding to increase.
Best Resveratrol Supplements – The List
1. Nuzena Resveratrol Rapid
These supplements from Nuzena contain 1200mg of pure resveratrol in each serving (2 capsules) that you are required to take twice a day.
The resveratrol is sustainably sourced, gluten-free, non-GMO, made with natural ingredients, and made in an FDA-registered facility. The supplements contain 50% trans-resveratrol extract that is very easy for the body to absorb.
There are enough capsules inside the bottle to last your for 1 month and you can easily reorder them on the Nuzena website.
There are lots of health benefits associated with taking resveratrol supplements as they provide support to regulate blood sugar levels, lower blood pressure, and it is also anti-aging.
- 1200mg of resveratrol per serving (2 capsules)
- Contains pure resveratrol: These supplements only contain resveratrol and no filler ingredients to make sure that you get the full benefits from the supplements
- Contains 50% trans-resveratrol: They contain 50% trans-resveratrol extract that is very easy for the body to absorb
- Safe to consume: The Nuzema resveratrol supplements are sustainably sourced, made in an FDA-registered facility, made with natural ingredients, and are non-GMO
- Lasts for 1 month: You have enough supplements to last your for 1 month in the bottle and you can easily reorder more online
- Not chewable: People who struggle to take capsules may find it difficult to take 2 capsules a day as there are no chewable options
2. Renue By Science LIPO Resveratrol
These resveratrol supplements from Renue By Science contain 90 capsules that will last you for 3 months. They are third-party tested and made in an FDA-approved facility to ensure that they are safe to use.
The resveratrol supplements contain liposomes, which can increase the absorption of the capsules by your body.
The liposomes protect the supplements and carry them to the tissue cells for absorption which is through the bloodstream.
As these supplements contain liposomes, they are easily absorbed by your body more effectively than supplements that don’t contain liposomes. You can take the supplements with or without food so they are easy to take during the day.
- 125mg of resveratrol per serving (1 capsule)
- Lasts for 3 months: The capsules last for 3 months so you don’t have to worry about ordering more in advance to make sure you aren’t out of supplements
- Safe to consume: The supplements have been third-party tested and made in an FDA-approved facility so that they are safe to be consumed
- Contains liposomes: The capsules contain liposomes so that the resveratrol capsules can be easily absorbed by the body
- Easy to fit into your daily routine: You need to take 1 capsule a day to make sure you are getting the right dose of resveratrol, but you can take it with or without food so it is convenient for you to take at any time during the day
- No dietary requirements information: The capsules do not show any information about whether they are suitable for people who are gluten-free or vegan.
3. Bulk Supplements Resveratrol
These resveratrol supplements from Bulk Supplements contain 98% pure resveratrol and you are able to order vegetarian capsules or gelatin capsules.
The supplements are third-party tested and lab-verified so they are safe for people to consume. They are also suitable for people with allergies to dairy, yeast, gluten, and soy.
These supplements do not contain any added sugar or harmful additives. The supplements aim to support a healthy immune system, brain function, and joints, as well as aiming to improve your heart health.
You are required to take 1 capsule a day to make sure that you receive the correct amount of resveratrol a day.
- 500mg of resveratrol per serving (1 capsule)
- Contains pure resveratrol: The supplements contain 98% pure resveratrol to make sure that there are no filler ingredients and that you are consuming pure resveratrol
- Lab-tested: The supplements are lab-tested and suitable for people who are gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and yeast-free
- Do not contain harmful ingredients: The supplements do not contain any added sugar or harmful additives
- Take 1 capsule a day: You are only required to take 1 capsule today so it is able to easily fit into your daily routine
- Supports your body: The supplements support joint health, heart health, and the health of your immune system
- Make sure you choose the right capsules: You can choose between vegetarian and gelatin capsules so you need to make sure that you have chosen the right ones for your dietary requirements
4. Double Wood Supplements Resveratrol
These supplements from Double Wood Supplements are made in the USA and are GMP-certified so they are safe to consume. The supplements are also third-party tested to make sure that they are pure. Resveratrol helps to improve your heart health and regulate your blood pressure level to a healthy level.
You are able to get a 2 month supply from Double Wood Supplements as you are required to take either 2-4 capsules a day to allow enough resveratrol into your system.
It is advised that you begin taking a lower dose of resveratrol, to begin with, but you should always consult a medical professional to help advise you on how many capsules to take.
- 500mg of resveratrol per serving (2 capsules)
- Tested for safety: The supplements have been third-party tested and are GMP-certified to ensure you that they are safe to consume
- Made in the USA: They are manufactured in the USA to make sure that they have met safe guidelines so that you are able to consume the supplements safely
- Improve your overall health: The supplements aim to improve your heart health and to regulate your blood pressure to a healthy level
- 2 month supply: You can get a 2 month supply of resveratrol capsules to make sure that you have enough without worrying about buying more instantly
- No exact dosage: Double Wood Supplements recommends that you take between 2-4 supplements a day, but it is always advised that you discuss this with a doctor before you begin taking the supplements. This will ensure that you are getting the correct amount of resveratrol.
5. InVite Health Resveratrol Supplements
These supplements from InVite Health are cGMP-certified, scientifically formulated, and non-GMO. You are required to take 1 capsule 3 times a day to make sure that you aren’t receiving too much or too little resveratrol.
These supplements contain red grape concentrate and Japanese knotweed root extract to ensure that the resveratrol is pure.
The ingredients list of these supplements states that they use red wine concentrate, but these supplements are alcohol-free. The capsules aim to support your heart and brain health and improve your blood sugar levels.
- Tested and safe to consume: The capsules are cGMP-certified, scientifically formulated, and non-GMO so they are safe for you to consume
- Take 1 capsule 3 times a day: You are required to take 1 capsule 3 times a day which can easily fit into your routine as you can carry them in your bag or purse
- Alcohol-free: There is no alcohol in the capsules
- Support your heart and brain: The supplements support your heart and brain health as well as regulate your blood sugar levels
- Only 60 capsules: The capsules will only last you 20 days, so not even for a month
What To Look For In A Resveratrol Supplement
Before choosing what resveratrol supplements you want to use, here are some qualities that you will want to consider before you make your decision.
Making sure that your body can easily absorb the supplements is important so that you can feel the full benefits of resveratrol. Some supplements are easier to absorb than others, but there are supplements that you can find that are manufactured to be easily absorbed.
Liposomes are included in some resveratrol supplements as this increases the absorption rate. Your body can easily absorb liposomes as they protect the active ingredients through the tract and carry them to the tissue to be absorbed.
This means that your body is able to easily absorb these supplements compared to supplements that do not contain liposomes.
How Long The Supplements Last?
Some supplements contain enough to last your for a month, others for 2 months, or some contain enough to last you less than that.
You need to make sure that you are happy with how many supplements are included in your bottle so you have enough to last you for a long time.
Any supplements that last less than a month may be unsuitable for you as you will have to continuously buy more. It may be worth looking for supplements that last between 2-3 months.
If you have specific dietary requirements, it is important that you make sure that the supplements that you choose are suitable for you to consume. Most supplements are vegan and allergy-free, but you will still need to check to make sure that you can take them.
Some capsules contain gelatin, so you need to make sure that you find a vegan version to take if you follow a vegan diet.
There are also capsules that do not specify if they are gluten-free, so you can inquire about the ingredients or find supplements that are clearly labeled as gluten-free to make sure that you can consume them.
To conclude, resveratrol supplements have a lot of benefits for your body, but you need to make sure that you are happy with the ingredients and the quantity.
It is also advised that you consult a medical professional before you begin taking any supplements, especially ones that do not have recommended doses on the bottle.
It is also important to make sure that you are taking the correct dose of resveratrol that it specifies on the bottle to make sure that you are taking the right amount.
It can be harmful to you if you are taking too much or too little resveratrol, so it is important that you follow the right serving size to keep yourself safe.